星期一, 8月 11, 2008

Idea 13 - New way to display our contact

I've just finished an course -Advanced application for Outlook and learned lots of techniques to filter my contacts. Nowadays, I'm still input tons of name cards into my Outlook by OCR. After inputing more than 1000 contacts list, I find it's still difficult to query not because of incomplete data, but the way to display contacts disobeys human instinct. I've tried to display some of my friends that what my contacts should be displayed. All of them said it obey our nature.
Now, the only question is How to develop this application and how to get profit from it, under piracy. Most of businessmen should like this method and install that application in their computer. It's also can be used as an business analysis, a oversea sales just told me that.
Time to develop a huge thing right now. This idea is much more broader than those I've think before. Now the question is to get someone to develop it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言