星期日, 11月 26, 2006

Reply to Business As Usual __OR Not

here is the link
What make a full service agent valuable? I think the answer is not only service but also the ability of negotiation. If I just earned few hundred dollars, why should I negotiate for my seller or buyer? I just let both of side meet each other, then let both of them say price. If the buyer is a simple young couple, just graduate from Univ, but met a seller like Donald Trump, I think buyer will fall in hell because it's very difficult to bargain price. Donald only use used-luxury blanket on the floor to raise up the price and say " Do you know who'd ever slept in this house? President JFK, Elvis Priceley, Tom Cruise...etc" We agents know that's bullshit but unexperienced buyer will be bluffed. Why we need to help the young couple? Because we don't want other sellers nearby know some poor buyers pay extra 20% of money.
為什麼房屋仲介不會被去中間化,原因很多,我想最能闡述我仲介的價值的最近是這一本調停者的力量,最能表現出來。

沒有留言:

張貼留言