星期六, 4月 15, 2006

4/15 The Apprentice~ Hire or Fire?


We're trying to add an tube in a cloth. People wearing this cloth needn't carry an container to fill water.

The specific version of Coca-Cola! We called them Dick and Tits. Look at the mouth of bottles. They are made of rubber and touch like real skin. As you see, their shapes are dick and tits. For satisfying your imagination, only sold in the pub and sextoy's store.


I'm scratching my chin.

Colin is a revolutionary beverage. The shape is easy to hold, the color is very fresh and the brand look very fashion.

Ladies, say C!

I think I should quit my job...

The most ridiculous idea was provided by Gavin's group! Very Happy

I'm so nervous. Will I be hired?

I feel so sweet.

Charlie! Hush! I come up with Coca-Cola idea. Don't let others know I'm an "wolf-woman".

Playing hair more make me more charming. See?

Count down. The index will raise up again! Jong!

Serious? Being a CFO, questioging your financial prediction is my job.

You will fail very despairingly. I got a secret weapon.

Anything else? Never see a female tiger staring at you?

So many women there but my english is so poor

沒有留言:

張貼留言